NEB offers a wide range of DNA polymerases, and through our commitment to research, ensures the development of innovative, high quality tools for DNA amplification and PCR. We offer a broad variety of DNA and RNA polymerases, nucleotide mixes, kits, master mixes and more, including:
- Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases
- OneTaq® DNA Polymerases
- Taq DNA Polymerases
- LongAmp® DNA Polymerases
- Luna® qPCR & RT-qPCR Products
- Other PCR Polymerases
- Phusion® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases
- Master Mixes
- DNA Manipulation
- Isothermal Amplification & Strand Displacement
- Nucleotide Solutions
- cDNA Synthesis & Reverse Transcriptases
Understanding Variability in DNA Amplification Reactions
DNA Damage - the major cause of missing pieces from the DNA puzzle
Anatomy of a Polymerase - How Function and Structure are Related
Read about the relationship between Polymerase structure and function when copying DNA.
- Isothermal Amplification Trifold
- Luna Universal qPCR And RT-qPCR
- PCR Brochure
- NEB LAMP Primer Design Tool
- PCR Selector
- DNA Polymerase Selection Chart
- Luna® One-Step RT-qPCR Troubleshooting Guide
- Luna® qPCR Troubleshooting Guide
- PCR Troubleshooting Guide
- Taq PCR Kit Troubleshooting Guide
- Choosing RNA Input Amounts for NEB T2010
- DNA Damage and PreCR
- General Guidelines for Successful RNA Purification Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with OneTaq® and OneTaq® Hot Start DNA Polymerases
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Taq DNA Polymerase
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Thermophilic DNA Polymerases
- Optimization Tips for Luna® One-Step RT-qPCR
- Optimization Tips for Luna® qPCR
- Molecular Diagnostics for Gastrointestinal Parasites and Impact on Intestinal Microbiota in Rural Agentinian Children (2015)
- Amplification Reagents for Molecular Diagnostics Applications (2017)
- Colorimetric LAMP: Visual Detection for Simple Diagnostics (2017)
- A Single-tube, Low Input Protocol for Long Read Sequencing (2019)
- Vladimir Potapov, Jennifer L. Ong. (2017) Examining Sources of Error in PCR by Single-Molecule Sequencing. PLOS One; PubMedID: 28683110
- Gardner, A.F., Jackson, K.M., Boyle, M.M., Buss, J.A., Potapov, V., Gehring, A.M., Zatopek, K.M., Correa, I.R., Jr., Ong, J.L., Jack. W.E. (2019) Therminator DNA polymerase: Modified nucleotides and unnatural substrates Front Mol Biosci; 6, 28. PubMedID: 31069234, DOI: 10.3389/fmolb.2019.00028
- Poole, C.B., Sinha, A., Ettwiller, L., Apone, L., McKay, K., Panchapakesa, V., Lima, N.F., Ferreira, M.U., Wanji, S., Carlow, C.K.S (2019) In silico identification of novel biomarkers and development of new rapid diagnostic tests for the filarial parasites Mansonella perstans and Mansonella ozzardi Sci Rep; 9 (1), 10275. PubMedID: 31311985, DOI: 10.1038/s41598-019-46550-9
Products and content are covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB). The use of trademark symbols does not necessarily indicate that the name is trademarked in the country where it is being read; it indicates where the content was originally developed. The use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third-party intellectual property rights for certain applications. For more information, please email email@example.com.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
This overview will walk you through how the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) works.
Learn the basics of qPCR in this short animation.
Learn how we analyzed plates and plates of qPCR data, and how Luna stacks up to the competition.