Total RNA Purification from Samples Stored in Monarch DNA/RNA Protection Reagent using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit (NEB #T2010)
Materials and Equipment
- Required equipment: microcentrifuge, water bath or heat block (55°C)
- Reagents supplied by user: ≥ 95% ethanol, RNase-free microfuge tubes.
- Additional equipment/reagents that may be required: nuclease-free water, additional collection tubes, homogenizer (bead mill or other), Xylene or similar for deparaffinization of FFPE tissue.
- Allow samples to equilibrate to room temperature
- Proceed to the RNA Purification Protocol specific to your starting material.
Additional Resources:General Guidelines for Successful RNA Purification Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
Guidance on Choosing Sample Input Amounts when Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
Guidelines for Sample Stabilization Using the Monarch DNA/RNA Protection Reagent