Removal of Single-Stranded Extension Protocol using Mung Bean Nuclease (M0250)
Protocols.io also provides an interactive version of this protocol where you can discover and share optimizations with the research community.
- Suspend DNA (0.1 μg/μl) in 1X Mung Bean Nuclease Buffer or 1X NEBuffer 1.1, 2.1 or CutSmart®.
- Add 1.0 unit of Mung Bean Nuclease per μg DNA.
- Incubate at 30°C for 30 minutes.
- Inactivate the enzyme by phenol/chloroform extraction or by addition of SDS to 0.01%.
- Recover the DNA by ethanol precipitation.