Monarch® RNA Cleanup Columns (10 μg)
The Monarch RNA Cleanup Columns (10 µg) are a component of the Monarch RNA Cleanup Kit (10 µg, NEB #T2030) and can be used to purify up to 10 µg of RNA from enzymatic reactions. They are supplied with Monarch Collection Tubes II (NEB #T2018). RNA Cleanup Binding Buffer (NEB #T2041) and Monarch RNA Wash Buffer (NEB #T2042) are also available separately.
- Optimal for cleaning up RNA from a variety of enzymatic reactions
- Ideal for the concentration of RNA into small volumes (elute in ≥ 6 µl)
- 70-100% RNA recovery, even with inputs <2 0 ng
- Purified RNA is ready for use in a wide variety of downstream applications
- Unique column design prevents buffer carryover and elution of silica particulates
Monarch® RNA Cleanup Protocol
Tips for successful RNA Cleanup using the Monarch® RNA Cleanup Kits
Avoiding RNase Contamination
How to recycle your Monarch Kit components
The Monarch RNA Cleanup Columns (10 µg) are a component of the Monarch RNA Cleanup Kit (10 µg) (NEB #T2030) and can be used to purify up to 10 µg of RNA from enzymatic reactions. The columns are designed without the use of a retaining ring, ensuring no buffer retention and no carryover of contaminants. RNA can be eluted in as little as 6 μl and is ready for use in a variety of downstream applications including RT-PCR, RNA library prep for NGS, and labelling.
- Product Categories:
- RNA Cleanup Products,
- RNA Reagents Products,
- RNA Extraction & Purification Products ,
- Nucleic Acid Purification Products
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.