NEBNext® Magnetic Separation Rack
Next generation sequencing library preparation workflows include magnetic bead-based purification and size-selection steps. It is important for library yield and quality that bead separation be highly efficient and fast, and this is enabled by the powerful fixed magnet cores in this rack.
- Fast separations in purification and size-selection steps in next generation sequencing workflows
- Small-scale separation of magnetic particles
- Anodized aluminum rack with Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) rare earth magnets, the most powerful commercially available
- 24 tube capacity: 8- and 12-strip 0.2 ml PCR tubes or individual 0.2 ml PCR tubes
Next generation sequencing library preparation workflows include magnetic bead-based purification and size-selection steps. It is important for library yield and quality that bead separation be highly efficient and fast.
This rack was designed for this application and contains rare earth Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) magnets, the most powerful commercially available magnets, in an anodized aluminum rack. The rack holds 24 0.2ml tubes, and is compatible with single tubes or strip tubes.
Properties and Usage
Rack: Anodized Aluminum (Gray).
Magnets: Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) magnets are rare earth magnets, the most powerful commercially available magnets.
The separation rack accepts 8- and 12- strip 0.2 ml PCR tubes or individual 0.2 ml PCR tubes, with a total capacity of 24 tubes.
- Product Categories:
- Targeted Enrichment Products,
- ChIP-Seq Library Prep Products,
- FFPE DNA Products ,
- Microbiome DNA Enrichment Products ,
- Sample Prep for NGS & Target Enrichment Products ,
- DNA Library Prep Products ,
- RNA Library Prep Products
- NEBNext Ffpe DNA Repair Mix,
- Ffpe DNA Repair,
- NEBNext® Ultra™ II RNA Library Prep ,
- NEBNext® Ultra™ II DNA Library Prep ,
- DNA For Ion Torrent ,
- Ion Torrent DNA Library Preparation ,
- RNA Library Preparation ,
- DNA Library Preparation ,
- Sample Prep & Target Enrichment for NGS ,
- Illumina Library Preparation
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Other Products You May Be Interested In
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.