RNA plays a multitude of cellular roles in all kingdoms of life. RNA is an essential carrier of genetic information that can catalyze chemical reactions and influence gene expression.
In the last several years, our understanding of RNAs as regulatory molecules in the cell has dramatically changed. Many new classes of small and large non-coding RNAs with largely unexplored functions have been recently reported, ushering in a renaissance of RNA-focused research in biology.
NEB offers a range of products for RNA research, including reagents for synthesis, purification, analysis, modification and detection of RNA molecules.
RNA Reagents includes these subcategories:
FAQs for RNA Reagents
Protocols for RNA Reagents
Monarch Nucleic Acid Purification Brochure
It's time to transform your DNA purification experience! Learn about the advantages of choosing Monarch Nucleic Acid Purification Kits from NEB.
- RNA Metro Map
- RNA Synthesis Brochure
- Recommended HiScribe RNA Synthesis Kits by Application
- Troubleshooting Guide for RNA Purification
- Avoiding Ribonuclease Contamination
- General Guidelines for Successful RNA Purification Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
- Guidance on Choosing Sample Input Amounts when Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
Other Tools & Resources
- Fuchs, R.T., Sun, Z., Zhuang, F., et al. 2015. Bias in ligation-based small RNA sequencing library construction is determined by adaptor and RNA structure PLoS One. 10(5), PubMedID: 25942392, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0126049
Publications related to RNA Reagents
RNA Reagents Overview
Reagents for RNA Sample Preparation
RNA Polymerase Selection Chart
RNA Ligase Selection Chart
cDNA Synthesis Selection Chart
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at email@example.com.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
This method describes high yield in vitro synthesis of both capped and uncapped mRNA from a linearized plasmid containing the Gaussia luciferase (GLuc) gene.