New Reaction Buffer
α1-3,6 Galactosidase is a highly specific exoglycosidase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of α1-3 and α1-6 linked galactose residues from oligosaccharides.
• Removal of the antigenic Galα1,3Gal epitope from glycoproteins
• Recombinant enzyme with no detectable endoglycosidase or other exoglycosidase contaminating activities
• Glycerol-free for optimal performance in HPLC and mass spectrometry analysis
• ≥95% purity, as determined by SDS-PAGE and intact ESI-MS
• Optimal activity and stability for up to 12 months
α1-3,6 Galactosidase is a highly specific exoglycosidase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of α1-3 and α1-6 linked D-galactopyranosyl residues from oligosaccharides.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
|NEB #||Component Name||Component #||Stored at (°C)||Amount||Concentration|
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.
To save your cart and view previous orders, sign in to your NEB account. Adding products to your cart without being signed in will result in a loss of your cart when you do sign in or leave the site.