TriDye™ 1 kb DNA Ladder
- Size range: 500 bp to 10 kb
- Convenient, ready-to-load format
- Formulated with 3 different tracking dyes
- Easy to identify reference bands
- Suitable for 125 gel lanes
TriDye™ 1 kb DNA Ladder is a pre-mixed, ready-to-load molecular weight marker containing 3 dyes which serve as visual aids to monitor the progress of migration during agarose gel electrophoresis.
The DNA Ladder consists of proprietary plasmids which are digested to completion with appropriate restriction enzymes to yield 10 bands suitable for use as molecular weight standards for agarose gel electrophoresis. The digested DNA includes fragments ranging from 0.5-10.0 kilobases. The 3.0 kb fragment has increased intensity to serve as a reference band.
- Recommended gel percentage range: 0.8-1.2%
- Optimum separation on 1%
- Product Categories:
- DNA Markers & Ladders Products
- DNA Analysis
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.