50 bp DNA Ladder
- Size range: 50 bp - 1350 bp
- Supplied with free vial of Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS (NEB #B7025)
- Easy-to-identify reference bands
- Small size suitable for 200 gel lanes; large size suitable for 1000 gel lanes
How to Prepare and Load a Standard DNA Ladder
A number of proprietary plasmids are digested to completion with appropriate restriction enzymes to yield 17 bands suitable for use as molecular weight standards for agarose and polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis. The digested DNA includes fragments ranging from 50-1,350 base pairs. The 200 and 500 base pair bands have increased intensity to serve as reference points.
Comes supplied with 1 vial of Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS 25 6X
- Product Categories:
- DNA Markers & Ladders Products
- DNA Analysis
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.