- Size range: 50 bp to 766 bp
- Value pricing
- Supplied with free vial of Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS (NEB #B7025).
- Easy to identify reference bands
- Small size suitable for 100 gel lanes; large size suitable for 500 gel lanes
How to Prepare and Load a Standard DNA Ladder
The PCR Marker consists of a proprietary plasmid that is digested to completion with appropriate restriction enzymes to yield 5 double-stranded DNA bands suitable for use as molecular weight standards for agarose and acrylamide gel electrophoresis. The digested DNA includes fragments ranging from 50-766 base pairs. The approximate mass of DNA in each of the bands is provided (assuming a 0.3 μg load) for approximating the mass of DNA in comparably intense samples of similar size.
Comes supplied with 1 vial of Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS.
- Recommended gel percentage range: 1.8-3%
- Optimum separation on 2%
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS 25 6X
- Product Categories:
- DNA Markers & Ladders Products
- DNA Analysis
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.