- View sequence details
- puc19 is a commonly used cloning vector that conveys Tet and Amp resistance.
- The molecule is a small double-stranded circle, 2686 base pairs in length, and has a high copy number.
- pUC19 carries a 54 base-pair multiple cloning site polylinker that contains unique sites for 13 different hexanucleotide-specific restriction endonucleases (1).
- NEB offers a selection of common cloning plasmids and DNAs for use as substrates.
Traditional Cloning Workflow
Product SourcepUC19 is isolated from E. coli ER2272 (dam+ dcm+ EcoK M-) by a standard plasmid purification procedure.
Polylinker DNA SequenceGAATTCGAGCTCGGTACCCGGGGATCCTCTAGAGTCGACCTGCAGGCATGCAAGCTT
GENBANK Assession NumberL09137
- Product Categories:
- DNA Plasmids & Substrates Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.