Quick-Load® Purple 50 bp DNA Ladder
- Convenient, ready-to-load format with NEB's proprietary purple loading dye
- Size range: 50 bp to 1,350 bp
- Sharp bands
- No UV Shadow
- Easy to identify reference bands
- Supplied with 1 vial of Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS (NEB #B7025)
- Suitable for 250 gel lanes
Quick-load Purple 50 bp DNA Ladder is a pre-mixed, ready-to-load molecular weight marker containing one tracking dye. Tracking dye does not leave a shadow under UV light.
The Quick-Load Purple 50 bp DNA Ladder consists of a proprietary plasmids, which are digested to completion with appropriate restriction enzymes to yield 17 bands suitable for use as molecular weight standards for agarose gel electrophoresis. This digested DNA includes fragments ranging from 50 to 1,350 base pairs. The 200 and 500 bp bands have increased intensity to serve as reference points.
- Recommended gel percentage range: 2-3.5%
- Optimum separation on 3%
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS 25 6X
- DNA Analysis
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.