Supercoiled DNA Ladder
- Supercoiled molecular weight marker
- Size range: 2 kb to 10 kb
- Convenient reference band at 5 kb
- Supplied with a vial of Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6x), no SDS (NEB #B7025)
- Suitable for 100 gel lanes
How to Prepare and Load a Standard DNA Ladder
The Supercoiled DNA ladder contains 9 proprietary supercoiled plasmids, ranging in size from 2 to 10 kb, that are suitable for use as supercoiled molecular weight standards for agarose electrophoresis. The 5 kb plasmid has an increased intensity to serve as a reference band.
- Recommended gel percentage range: 0.6-1%
- Optimum separation on 0.8%
- Recommended migration conditions: no more than 5V/cm (distance between electrodes), for no more than 60 minutes
Comes supplied with 1 vial of Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS 25 6 X
- Product Categories:
- DNA Maekers & Ladders Products
- DNA Analysis
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.