Luna® Universal Probe qPCR Master Mix
Rapid, sensitive and precise probe-based qPCR detection and quantitation of target DNA and cDNA sequences.
Make a simpler choice
- One product per application simplifies selection
- Convenient master mix formats and user-friendly protocols simplify reaction setup
- Non-interfering, visible tracking dye helps to eliminate pipetting errors
Experience best-in-class performance
- All Luna® products have undergone rigorous testing to optimize specificity, sensitivity, accuracy and reproducibility
- Products perform consistently across a wide variety of sample sources
- A comprehensive evaluation of commercially-available qPCR and RT-qPCR reagents demonstrates superior performance of Luna products
“Dots in Boxes" Visualization of qPCR Data
Probe-based quantitative PCR (qPCR) uses real-time fluorescence released upon 5´→3´ exonuclease cleavage of a quenched, target-specific probe to measure DNA amplification at each cycle of a PCR. At a point where the fluorescence signal is significantly detectable over the background fluorescence, a quantification cycle or Cq value can be determined. Cq values can be used to evaluate relative target abundance between two or more samples or to calculate absolute target quantities in reference to an appropriate standard curve, derived from a series of known dilutions.
The NEB Luna Universal Probe qPCR Master Mix is a 2X reaction mix optimized for real-time qPCR detection and quantitation of target DNA sequences using hydrolysis probes. It contains Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and has been formulated with a unique passive reference dye that is compatible across a variety of instrument platforms (including those that require a high or low ROX reference signal). It also features dUTP for carryover prevention and a non-fluorescent, visible dye to monitor reaction setup. This dye does not spectrally overlap fluorophores commonly used for qPCR and will not interfere with real-time detection.
The master mix formulation is supplied at 2X concentration and contains all PCR components required for amplification and quantitation of DNA except primers/probes and DNA template. Genomic DNA or cDNA of interest can be quantitated with Luna qPCR and existing as well as commercial qPCR assay primer/probe sequences can be used.
- DNA Amplification, PCR & qPCR
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Brochure & Techinal Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.