EnGen® Lba Cas12a (Cpf1)
EnGen Lba Cas12a (Cpf1) is a programmable DNA endonuclease guided by a single guide RNA (gRNA). Targeting requires a gRNA complementary to the target site as well as a 5' TTTN protospacer adjacent motif (PAM) on the DNA strand opposite the target sequence. Cleavage by EnGen Lba Cas12a (Cpf1) occurs ~18 bases 3' of the PAM and leaves 5' overhanging ends.
- T-rich TTTN PAM sequence opens up additional genomic regions for targeting
- Shorter, 40-44 base guide RNA
- Two nuclear localization signals for improved transport to the nucleus
- 5’ overhanging termini on cleavage products
- Active from 16 to 48°C
- Maintains activity at lower temperatures than the Acidaminococcus orthologs, permitting editing in ectothermic organisms such as zebra fish and xenopus
- High concentration liquid format can be used for microinjection, electroporation and lipofection
EnGen® Lba Cas12a from Lachnospiraceae bacterium ND2006 is a site-specific DNA endonuclease guided by a single 41-44 nucleotide guide RNA (gRNA) (1). Targeting requires a gRNA complementary to the target site as well as a 5’ TTTN protospacer adjacent motif (PAM) on the DNA strand opposite the target sequence. Cleavage by EnGen Lba Cas12a occurs ~18 bases 3′ of the PAM and leaves 5′ overhanging ends. EnGen Lba Cas12a has Simian virus 40 (SV40) T antigen nuclear localization sequences (NLS) at both the N and C-termini of the protein.
Product SourceEnGen Lba Cas12a from Lachnospiraceae bacterium ND2006 is expressed as a N-terminal 6XHis-tagged fusion in E. coli.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration NEBuffer™ 2.1 -20 10 X
- Product Categories:
- Genome Editing
- Genome Editing Applications
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.