Thermolabile Exonuclease I
- DNA specific exonuclease
- Catalyzes the removal of nucleotides from linear single-stranded DNA in the 3' to 5' direction
- Unlike Exonuclease I (NEB #M0293), Thermolabile Exonuclease I can be heat inactivated at 80°C in 1 minute
Thermolabile Exonuclease I is ideal for:
- Removal of single-stranded primers in PCR reactions prior to DNA sequencing or SNP analysis
- Removal of single-stranded primers for nested PCR reactions
- Removal of linear single-stranded DNA, leaving behind double-stranded DNA in the sample
Thermolabile Exonuclease I catalyzes the removal of nucleotides from single-stranded DNA (ssDNA) in the 3′ to 5′ direction.
Product SourceAn E. coli strain that carries a cloned Thermolabile Exonuclease I gene originating from a psychrophilic marine bacterium.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration NEBuffer™ 3.1 -20 10 X
- Product Categories:
- DNA Modifying Enzymes,
- Exonucleases and Non-specific Endonucleases Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.