Pyrophosphatase, Inorganic (E. coli)
Inorganic pyrophosphatase (PPase) catalyzes the hydrolysis of inorganic pyrophosphate to form orthophosphate.
- Isolated from a recombinant source
- Tested for the absence of endonucleases, exonucleases, RNases and alkaline phosphatase
Avoiding RNase Contamination
Inorganic pyrophosphatase (PPase) catalyzes the hydrolysis of inorganic pyrophosphate to form orthophosphate:
Product SourcePPase is prepared from an E. coli strain containing a clone of the E. coli inorganic pyrophosphatase gene.
- Product Categories:
- Phosphatases & Sulfurylases Products,
- RNA Modification Products,
- RNA Synthesis Products
- In vitro Synthesis (IVT)
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.