DNase I (RNase-free)
- Endonuclease that nonspecifically cleaves DNA to release di-, tri- and oligonucleotide products with 5′-phosphorylated and 3′-hydroxylated ends
- Degrades DNA template in transcription reactions
- Removes contaminating genomic DNA from RNA samples
- Isolated from a recombinant source
DNase I, (RNase-free) is an endonuclease that nonspecifically cleaves DNA to release di-, tri- and oligonucleotide products with 5´-phosphorylated and 3´-hydroxylated ends (1,2). DNase I acts on single- and double-stranded DNA, chromatin and RNA:DNA hybrids.
HighlightsIsolated from a recombinant source
Supplied with 10X Reaction Buffer
Product SourceAn E. Coli strain that carries an MBP fusion clone of Bovine Pancreatic DNase I.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration DNase I Reaction Buffer -20 10X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.