Tth Endonuclease IV
- Tth Endonuclease IV is a thermostable apurinic/apyrimidinic (AP) endonuclease from Thermus thermophilus
- It will hydrolyze an AP site at the first phosphodiester bond 5' to the lesion leaving a 3' hydroxyl and a deoxyribose 5'-phosphate at the 5' terminus
- The enzyme also has a 3'-diesterase activity
Product SourceAn E. coli strain that carries the cloned Thermus thermophilus endonuclease IV gene.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration ThermoPol® Reaction Buffer Pack -20 10X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.