Afu Uracil-DNA Glycosylase (UDG)
- Afu Uracil-DNA Glycosylase (UDG) is a thermostable homolog of E. coli UDG
- Afu UDG catalyzes the release of uracil from ss-or ds-DNA
- Isolated from a recombinant source
- Supplied with 10X Reaction Buffer
A thermostable homolog of the E. coli Uracil-DNA Glycosylase (UDG) (1,2) from Archaeoglobus fulgidus. Afu UDG catalyzes the release of free uracil from uracil-containing DNA. Afu UDG efficiently hydrolyzes uracil from single-stranded or double-stranded DNA.
Product SourceCloned and overexpressed in E. coli.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration ThermoPol® II (Mg-free) Reaction Buffer Pack -20 10X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.