E. coli Poly(A) Polymerase
Poly(A) Polymerase catalyzes the template independent addition of AMP from ATP to the 3´ end of RNA
- Isolated from a recombinant source
- Applications include 3' labeling of RNA with ATP or Cordycepin and poly(A) tailing of RNA for cloning or affinity purification
- Enhances translation of RNA transferred into eukaryotic cells
- Tested for the absence of DNases and RNases
Avoiding RNase Contamination
Poly(A) Polymerase catalyzes the template independent addition of AMP from ATP to the 3´ end of RNA.
Product SourceAn E. coli strain that carries the cloned Poly(A) Polymerase gene from E. coli (1).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Poly(A) Polymerase Reaction Buffer -20 10X Adenosine-5'-Triphosphate (ATP) -20 10 mM
- Product Categories:
- miRNA & siRNA Products,
- RNA Modification Products,
- cDNA Synthesis & Reverse Transcriptases Products ,
- RNA Synthesis Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.