- Highly processive 5' → 3' exonuclease
- Removal of 5' mononucleotides from duplex DNA
- Preferred substrate is 5´-phosphorylated double stranded DNA, although it will also degrade single-stranded and non-phosphorylated substrates at a greatly reduced rate.
HighlightsIsolated from a recombinant source
Highly processive 5'→3' exonuclease
Supplied in 10X Reaction Buffer
Product SourceA genetic fusion of the E. coli Lambda Exonuclease gene with the gene encoding maltose binding protein (MBP). Following affinity chromatography, Lambda Exonuclease is cleaved from the fusion construct and purified away from MBP.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Lambda Exonuclease Reaction Buffer -20 10X
- Product Categories:
- Nucleases Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.