GpC Methyltransferase (M.CviPI)
- Methylates all cytosine residues (C5) within the double-stranded dinucleotide recognition sequence 5´...GC...3´.
- Blocks restriction enzyme cleavage
- Altering the physical properties of DNA
- Uniform (3H)-labeling of DNA
Product SourceThe GpC Methyltransferase, M.CviPI, is isolated from a strain of E. coli which contains the methyltransferase gene from Chlorella virus. This construct is fused to the maltose binding protein (MBP).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration GC Reaction Buffer 10 X S-adenosylmethionine (SAM) -20 32 mM
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.