- DNA and RNA nuclease
- Degrades linear double-stranded DNA from both 5' and 3' termini
- Acts as an endonuclease that cleaves at nicks, gaps, and single-stranded regions of double-stranded DNA and RNA
Nuclease BAL-31 is ideal for:
- Progressive shortening of double-stranded DNA
Nuclease BAL-31 exonuclease degrades both 3' and 5' termini of duplex DNA without generating internal scissions. The enzyme is also a highly specific single-stranded endonuclease which cleaves at nicks, gaps and single-stranded regions of duplex DNA and RNA (1,2).
Product SourcePurified from the culture medium of Alteromonas espejiana BAL-31. Contains a mixture of "fast" and "slow" species of the enzyme (3).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Nuclease BAL-31 Reaction Buffer -20 2X
- Product Categories:
- Nucleases Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.