NEBNext® Library Quant Kit for Illumina®
Accurate quantitation of next-generation sequencing (NGS) libraries is essential for maximizing data output and quality from each sequencing run. For Illumina® sequencing specifically, accurate quantitation of libraries is critical to achieve optimal cluster densities, a requirement for optimal sequence output. qPCR is considered to be the most accurate and effective method of library quantitation, providing considerably higher consistency and reproducibility of quantitation. Further, amplification-based methods quantitate only those molecules that contain both adaptor sequences, thereby providing a more accurate estimate of the concentration of the library molecules that can be sequenced. The NEBNext® Library Quant Kit has been optimized to provide substantial performance and workflow improvements to qPCR-based library quantitation.
- Be confident in your quant values, with more accurate and reproducible results than other methods and kits.
- Quantitate more libraries per kit, as only 4 standards are required.
- Simplify your reaction setup with fewer pipetting steps and a single extension time for all libraries.
- Use with all your libraries, regardless of insert size, GC content and preparation method.
The NEBNext Library Quant Kit components have been optimized to deliver significant improvements to qPCR-based library quantitation for Illumina sequencing. The kit contains primers which target the P5 and P7 Illumina adaptor sequences, and a set of four high-quality, pre-diluted DNA standards to enable reliable quantitation of diluted DNA libraries between 150–1000 bp.
- Provides more accurate and reproducible quant values than alternative methods and kits
- Compatible with libraries with a broad range of insert sizes and GC content, made by a variety of methods
- Requires only 4 standards, allowing more libraries to be quantitated per kit
- Supplied with a convenient Library Dilution Buffer
- The NEBNext Library Quant Master Mix requires only the addition of primers
- Utilizes a single extension time for all libraries, regardless of insert size
- Library quant values can be easily calculated using NEB’s online tool, at NEBioCalculator.neb.com
- ROX is included in the kit, for use with qPCR instruments that require a reference dye for normalization
Each set of reagents is functionally validated together through qPCR-based library quantitation assays. Reagents pass the functional test by adhering to stringent criteria set for assay efficiency and quantitation cycles (Cq) for each DNA standard and no template control reaction.
For larger volume requirements, customized and bulk packaging is available by purchasing through the OEM/Bulks department at NEB. Please contact [email protected] for further information.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration NEBNext Library Quant Master Mix -20 NEBNext Library Quant Primer Mix -20 NEBNext® Library Dilution Buffer -20 10X NEBNext Library Quant DNA Standard 1 NEBNext Library Quant DNA Standard 2 -20 NEBNext Library Quant DNA Standard 3 -20 NEBNext Library Quant DNA Standard 4 -20 ROX (Low) -20 ROX (High) -20
- Product Categories:
- Library Quantitation Products,
- ChIP-Seq Library Prep Products,
- FFPE DNA Products ,
- Microbiome DNA Enrichment Products ,
- DNA Library Prep Products ,
- RNA Library Prep Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Brochure & Techinal Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.