NEBNext® Ultra™ II Directional RNA Second Strand Synthesis Module
Kits are also available that include reagents for every step in the Ultra II Directional RNA library construction workflow (NEBNext Ultra II Directional RNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina, NEB #E7760 and NEBNext Ultra II Directional RNA Library Prep with Sample Purification Beads, NEB #E7765).
The NEBNext® Ultra™ II Directional RNA Second Strand Synthesis Module has been optimized to generate double-stranded cDNA from first-strand cDNA, as part of the NEBNext Directional RNA library preparation workflow. This workflow uses the “dUTP” method for strand-specific library construction, which depends on incorporation of uracil into the second strand cDNA, enabled by the NEBNext Second Strand Synthesis Reaction Buffer with dUTP Mix, included in this module.
The NEBNext Ultra II Directional RNA Second Strand Synthesis Module is Designed for Use with the Following:
- NEBNext® Ultra™ II RNA First Strand Synthesis Module (NEB #E7771) or NEBNext® RNA First Strand Synthesis Module (NEB #E7525)
- NEBNext® Ultra™ II End Repair/dA-Tailing Module (NEB #E7546) or NEBNext® Ultra End Repair/dA-Tailing Module (NEB #E7442)
- NEBNext® Ultra™ II Ligation Module (NEB #E7595) or NEBNext® Ultra Ligation Module (NEB #E7445)
- NEBNext® Ultra™ II Q5® Master Mix (NEB #M0544) or NEBNext® High Fidelity 2X PCR Master Mix (NEB #M0541)
- NEBNext® Singleplex or Multiplex Oligos for Illumina® (NEB #E7350, #E7335, #E7500, #E7710, #E7730, #E7600, or #E6609)
- USER™ Enzyme (NEB #M5505)
For larger volume requirements, customized and bulk packaging is available by purchasing through the OEM/Bulks department at NEB. Please contact [email protected] for further information.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration NEBNext Second Strand Synthesis Enzyme Mix -20 NEBNext Second Strand Synthesis Reaction Buffer with dUTP Mix -20 10 X
- Product Categories:
- RNA Library Prep Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Other Products You May Be Interested In
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.