PURExpress® Δ RF123 Kit
PURExpress® Δ RF123 kit is a variation of the PURExpress In vitro Protein Synthesis Kit where the release factors 1, 2 and 3 are omitted from the translation mix.
- RF1, RF2 and RF3 are supplied separately to allow users to control protein synthesis with/without release factors of their choice
- Essentially RF1 and RF3 free, RF2 is greatly reduced to minimal levels
- Allows for robust recovery of activity-encoding nucleic acid template in library screening applications
- Applications include non-natural amino acid incorporation, ribosome display and mRNA display
A rapid method for gene expression analysis, PURExpress® is a novel cell-free transcription/translation system reconstituted from the purified components necessary for E. coli translation. With minimal nuclease and protease activity, the PURExpress system preserves the integrity of DNA and RNA templates/complexes and results in proteins that are free of modification and degradation. Transcription and translation are carried out in a one-step reaction, and require the mixing of only two tubes. With results available in a few hours, PURExpress saves valuable laboratory time and is ideal for high throughput technologies.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration PURExpress Solution A Control (DHFR) template (10 μl) Solution B (75 μl) 3.3 X RF1 (10 μl) RF2 (10 μl) RF3 (10 μl)
- Product Categories:
- Cell-Free Expression Products
- Cell Free Protein Expression
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.