SNAP-Capture products are non-magnetic or magnetic agarose beads coupled to a benzylguanine substrate, used to selectively capture and immobilize SNAP-tag® fusion proteins from solution. These beads have a high loading capacity for SNAP-tag fusion proteins and show very low non-specific absorption of proteins from a complex lysate, making them suitable for pull-down applications.
SNAP-tag® is a registered trademark of New England Biolabs, Inc.
- Maffei, M., Morelli, C., Graham, E., Patriarca, S., Donzelli, L., Doleschall, B., de Castro, Reis, F., Nocchi, L., Chadick, C.H., Reymond, L., Correa, I.R., Jr., Johnsson, K., Hackett, J.A., Heppenstall, P.A 2019. A ligand based system for receptor specific delivery of proteins Sci Rep. 9(1), PubMedID: 31844114, DOI: 10.1038/s41598-019-55797-1
- Huber W. et al. 2004. SPR-based interaction studies with small molecular weight ligands using hAGT fusion proteins Anal. Biochem. . 333, PubMedID: 15450803, DOI:
- Sielaff I. et al. 2006. Protein function microarrays based on self-immobilizing and self-labeling fusion proteins ChemBioChem.. 7, PubMedID: 16342318, DOI:
- Jongsma M.A., Litjens R. H. 2006. Self-assembling protein arrays on DNA chips by auto-labeling fusion proteins with a single DNA address Proteomics . 6, PubMedID: 16596705, DOI:
- Tugulu S. et al. 2005. Protein-functionalized polymer brushes Biomacromolecules . 6, PubMedID: 15877383, DOI:
- Iversen L. et al. 2008. Templated protein assembly on micro-contact-printed surface patterns. Use of the SNAP-tag protein functionality Langumuir. May 17, PubMedID: 18484753, DOI:
- Kufer S.K. et al. 2005. Covalent immobilization of recombinant fusion proteins with hAGT for single molecule force spectroscopy Eur. Biophys. J . 35, PubMedID: 16160825, DOI:
- Kindermann M. et al. 2003. Covalent and selective immobilization of fusion proteins JACS . 125, PubMedID: 12822993, DOI:
- Engin S. et al. 2010. Benzylguanine Thiol self-assembled monolayers for the immobilization of SNAP-tag proteins on microcontact-printed surface structures Langmuir . ASAP, PubMedID: 20369837, DOI:
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at email@example.com.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.