- Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP)
- PCR Optimization (E0555)
- PCR Optimization of the Control Template using Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Kit
- PCR Optimization with Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Kit
- PCR Protocol for LongAmp® Taq DNA Polymerase (M0323)
- PCR Protocol for LongAmp® Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase (M0534)
- PCR Protocol for Phusion® Hot Start Flex DNA Polymerase (M0535)
- PCR Protocol Phusion® DNA Polymerase
- PCR Using Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase (M0491)
- PCR Using Q5® Hot Start High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase (M0493)
- Protocol for a Routine PCR (E0555)
- Protocol for a Routine PCR with Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Kit
- Protocol for LongAmp™ Hot Start Taq 2X Master Mix
- Protocol for LongAmp™ Taq 2X Master Mix
- Protocol for LongAmp™ Taq PCR Kit
- Protocol for Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Master Mix with GC Buffer
- Protocol for Phusion® Hot Start Flex 2X Master Mix
- Protocol for Q5® High-Fidelity 2X Master Mix
- Protocol for Q5® Hot Start High-Fidelity 2X Master Mix
- Protocol Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Master Mix with HF Buffer
Anatomy of a Polymerase - How Structure Effects Function
Polymerase Fidelity: What is it, and what does it mean for your PCR?
Understanding Variability in DNA Amplification Reactions
- DNA Polymerase Selection Chart
- PCR Troubleshooting Guide
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Thermophilic DNA Polymerases
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Do you need to optimize your PCR of large amplicons? Becky shares some tips for getting the most out of those long templates!