Long Range PCR
- PCR Protocol Phusion® DNA Polymerase
- PCR Protocol for LongAmp® Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase (M0534)
- Protocol for LongAmp™ Taq PCR Kit
- Protocol for Phusion® Hot Start Flex 2X Master Mix
- PCR Using Q5® Hot Start High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase (M0493)
- Protocol for Q5® Hot Start High-Fidelity 2X Master Mix
- Protocol for LongAmp™ Taq 2X Master Mix
- PCR Protocol for Phusion® Hot Start Flex DNA Polymerase (M0535)
- Protocol Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Master Mix with HF Buffer
- PCR Optimization with Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Kit
- Protocol for a Routine PCR with Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Kit
- PCR Optimization of the Control Template using Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Kit
- Protocol for Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Master Mix with GC Buffer
- PCR Protocol for LongAmp® Taq DNA Polymerase (M0323)
- Protocol for LongAmp™ Hot Start Taq 2X Master Mix
- Protocol for Q5® High-Fidelity 2X Master Mix
- PCR Optimization (E0555)
- Protocol for a Routine PCR (E0555)
- PCR Using Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase (M0491)
- Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP)
Understanding Variability in DNA Amplification Reactions
Anatomy of a Polymerase - How Function and Structure are Related
Read about the relationship between Polymerase structure and function when copying DNA.
Polymerase Fidelity: What is it, and what does it mean for your PCR?
- DNA Polymerase Selection Chart
- PCR Troubleshooting Guide
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Thermophilic DNA Polymerases
Products and content are covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB). The use of trademark symbols does not necessarily indicate that the name is trademarked in the country where it is being read; it indicates where the content was originally developed. The use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third-party intellectual property rights for certain applications. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Tips for Amplifying Large Amplicons
Do you need to optimize your PCR of large amplicons? Becky shares some tips for choosing the right polymerase and cycler conditions, as well as optimal handing methods, to get the most out of those long templates!