- Protocol for OneTaq 2X Master Mix with GC Buffer (M0483)
- PCR Protocol Phusion® DNA Polymerase
- Protocol for Phusion® Hot Start Flex 2X Master Mix
- PCR Using NEBNext® High-Fidelity 2X PCR Master Mix (M0541)
- PCR Using Q5® Hot Start High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase (M0493)
- Protocol for Q5® Hot Start High-Fidelity 2X Master Mix
- Protocol for OneTaq® 2X Master Mix with Standard Buffer (M0482)
- PCR Protocol for Phusion® Hot Start Flex DNA Polymerase (M0535)
- Protocol Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Master Mix with HF Buffer
- Protocol for OneTaq Hot Start 2X Master Mix with Standard Buffer (M0484)
- PCR Optimization with Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Kit
- Protocol for a Routine PCR with Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Kit
- PCR Optimization of the Control Template using Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Kit
- Protocol for Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Master Mix with GC Buffer
- Protocol for Q5® High-Fidelity 2X Master Mix
- PCR Optimization (E0555)
- Protocol for a Routine PCR (E0555)
- PCR Using Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase (M0491)
- Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP)
- Protocol for a PCR reaction using NEBNext® Q5® Hot Start HiFi PCR Master Mix (M0543)
Anatomy of a Polymerase - How Function and Structure are Related
Read about the relationship between Polymerase structure and function when copying DNA.
Polymerase Fidelity: What is it, and what does it mean for your PCR?
Understanding Variability in DNA Amplification Reactions
- DNA Polymerase Selection Chart
- PCR Troubleshooting Guide
- Taq PCR Kit Troubleshooting Guide
- Choosing RNA Input Amounts for NEB T2010
- General Guidelines for Successful RNA Purification Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with OneTaq® and OneTaq® Hot Start DNA Polymerases
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Taq DNA Polymerase
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Thermophilic DNA Polymerases
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
High-fidelity, multiplex, and Fast PCR are just a few of the types of amplification reactions you may need to conduct. NEB offers a variety of DNA polymerases for all of your experimental needs. Breton explains which polymerases to choose.