Learn more about NEB's extensive selection of DNA Ligases.
- Ligation Protocol with T4 DNA Ligase (M0202)
- Quick Ligation Protocol (M2200)
- Transformation Protocol
- Transformation Protocol (M0367)
- Transformation Protocol (M0370)
- Ligation Protocol for Cloning with Instant Sticky-end Ligase Master Mix (M0370)
- Ligation Protocol for Cloning with Blunt/TA Ligase Master Mix (M0367)
- Ligation Protocol for Cloning with ElectroLigase® (M0369)
- Transformation Protocol (M0369)
- Ligation Protocol with T3 DNA Ligase (M0317)
- Ligation Protocol with T7 DNA Ligase (M0318)
- Protocol for 9°N DNA Ligase (M0238)
- Protocol for Taq DNA Ligase (M0208)
- DNA Ligase Brochure
- Molecular Cloning Technical Guide
- Reagents & Tools for Molecular Cloning brochure
- DNA Ligase Selection Chart
- Troubleshooting Guide for Cloning
- Troubleshooting Guide for Ligases
- Troubleshooting Tips for Ligation Reactions
- Tips for Maximizing Ligation Efficiencies
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Ligation, the process of joining DNA fragments with a DNA ligase, proceeds in three steps. Learn more about the function of ligation with our quick tutorial animation.
Ligation of blunt ends and single-base overhangs require optimized reaction conditions.
The optimal reactant ratio is contingent upon the downstream application.
Find out how the downstream application dictates the best reaction conditions for ligation.
Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is an important reagent in ligation reactions, find out why.
NEB continues to develop and produce the most extensive commercially available selection of high-quality, and performance-optimized DNA ligases and ligase master mixes for your ligation needs.